Friday, July 22, 2011

A Letter to Baby Teeth

Dear Hadley’s Baby Teeth, 

It appears that you have inherited my daughter’s (and my own) amazing ability to stubbornly refuse what others want you to do.  My poor, sweet baby girl has been trying to get you to pop out of those gums for 2 1/2 months now.  Yes, there are some good days in there, but they are getting fewer and farther in between.  Speaking from experience, I know how hard it can be to give in and do something when you might not want to, but we’re begging you here.  Give us a little fruit for all this labor!  As much as I love looking at that toothless, gummy grin, what I love even more is to see my little girl happy.  And teething does NOT equal happiness.  So please, please pop out of those gums soon!

Signed,

A cranky baby and her tired momma


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...